Monday, April 16, 2007

Wikipedia Edits 2,3,4

I have fallen behind a little bit in terms of my Wikipedia edits so I decided to catch up quickly by editing 3 of my articles and blogging them all here instead of 3 separate posts, hope that is okay.
Anyway I edited the article on my High School for the second time adding the fact that during the same season they lost for the first time in 52 games, they lost their first league game on Thanksgiving day after winning 59 straight.
My first edit to the MasterCard page consisted of a change to the start of their 'Priceless' campaign, which first aired during the World Series in 1997, not in 1996 as the article previously stated.
And finally, my first edit to the Volcano page was that I edited the section on converging plate boundaries a little to give a bit more detail in terms of what happens and how.

Thats all for now, I still have one more article to edit as a part of this project so expect a few more edits in the coming days and weeks.

No comments: