Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wikipedia Edit

I made another Wikipedia edit today on the page about my high school, Acton-Boxborough Regional High School. Its a public high school located in my home town of Acton, Massachusetts and in the article i added that the football team had won a state record 52 consecutive games, most of which occurred while i was there. on another note thats somewhat related, my freshman year here at Delaware, 2003-2004, was a year in which my high school football team won the state 'super bowl', the Delaware football team won the D1-AA national championship, and the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl. Between the 3 teams that year, their combined record was 41-3, it was a pretty good season for all 3 teams and kind of cool to win the championship on all levels.

No comments: